We look forward to your visit on facebook.
Name and contact of the data controller pursuant to Article 4 Para. 7 GDPR
Telefon: + 49 (0)40/797 557-190
Fax: + 49 (0)40/797 557-199
The operators of this website takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We handle your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations as well as this Data Protection Declaration.
As a rule, our website can be used without disclosing personal data. Insofar as personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is done on a voluntary basis at all times, insofar as possible. This data will not be transferred to any third party without your express consent.
We draw your attention to the fact that the transfer of data over the internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may be subject to security loopholes. The seamless protection of data from third-party access is not possible.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and saves information in so-called server log files that your browser automatically transfers to us. These are:
- Browser type / browser version
- Operating system utilised
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server enquiry
This data cannot be linked to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we have specific grounds to suspect that this is being used unlawfully.
The websites sometimes use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies serve to make our services more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are deposited on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies used by us are “session cookies”. These are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete these. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser next time you visit.
You can set your browser in order to be notified about the placement of cookies, and can permit the acceptance of cookies only on a case-by-case basis or can generally exclude this, and can also activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser closes. If cookies are deactivated, the functions of this website may be restricted.
The IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
You can prevent the saving of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this event you may not be able to fully utilise all the functions of this website. You may furthermore prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie that relates to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Alternatively, you can set an opt-out cookie to stop the Google Analytics code from being executed and sending data to Google Analytics.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses continue to be processed in abbreviated form, while excluding attribution to a particular individual. Insofar as the data collected about you is of a personal nature, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be therefore be immediately erased.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and to improve this on a regular basis. The collected statistics enable us to improve our services and to make them more interesting for you the user. In exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions:
Google Maps integration
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function with ease.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data collected during your visit to our website will be transferred. This is done irrespective of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there no user account exists. When you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want to be linked to your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website in line with requirements. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-based advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and the processing thereof by the plug-in provider is available in the privacy notices of the provider. There you will also find further information about your associated rights and setting options to protect your private sphere: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. For this purpose we use the “Shariff” solution from Heise. Further information: http://ct.de/-2467514. DThis essentially means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We enable you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. The plug-in provider be informed that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate this. In addition, the data collected during your visit to our website will be transferred. According to information provided by the provider in Germany, Facebook anonymises the IP address immediately after collection. Activating the plug-in causes personal data to be transferred to the respective plug-in provider and saved there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). As the plug-in provider collects data above all via cookies, we recommend that you erase all cookies using the security settings of your browser before clicking.
(2) We have no influence over the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the erasure of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data stored about you as user profiles and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website in line with requirements Such evaluation is carried out in particular (including for users who are not logged in) in order to display demand-based advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. By means of plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users in such a manner that we can improve our services and make these more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) Data is forwarded irrespective of whether you have an account at the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in at the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, e.g. link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and communicate this publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this means you can prevent yourself being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and the processing thereof by the plug-in provider is available in the privacy notices of these providers set out below. There you will also find further information about your associated rights and setting options to protect your private sphere.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.